Monday, August 3, 2009

Welcome to my blog on Crisis Communication

In my blog I am going to be discussing Crisis Communication in the food and drink industry.

I will talk about specific cases such as: Snow Brand Milk Case, Value Plus Bread incident, Wendy's Restaurant Finger Case, KFC Salmonella Poisoning, Maple Leaf Listeria Case, etc and whether they are fact or fiction. As well, I will be looking for input and thoughts on the outcome of each crisis and what should or should not have been done differently.

I will also discuss crisis communication plans and if there should be a universal template for every communication plan or if each company's plan should be different depending on the specific crisis. This topic will hopefully be up for debate.

I look forward to your responses throughout the upcoming months!!!

Happy Blogging,

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment